2. Did you keep your New Year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?: I dont think I made on last year...and probably wont this year either.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?: nope, i wish somebody would though, i wanna play with a baby
4. Did anyone close to you die?: Must be the new thing in my life.
5. What countries did you visit?: THE UNITED STATES!! EXCITING! (sarcasm)
6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004?: my sanity
7. What dates from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?: HAHA, january 1st thats for sure, August 19th when i moved to Monterey, and November 27th because it was sad.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?: Getting the hell out of bakersfield and moving to the beach
9. What was your biggest failure?: How the first month of me leaving played out
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?: Nope not that i can recall, except when Vanessa flicked me right on my eyeball. that kinda hurted.
11. What was the best thing you bought?: Hmmmmm, i cant really think of anything
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?: MINE! j/k..i dont know.
13. Whose behaviour made you apalled and depressed?: Appalled? hmmm, brittney spears? depressed? dont want to talk about it
14. Where did most of your money go?: my education! and gas.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?: Moving to Monterey!
16. What songs will always remind you of 2004?: "yeah" by usher, "Freek-a-leek" annnddd "daughters" my john mayer
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i) happier or sadder?: Happier
ii) thinner or fatter?: thinner!
iii) richer or poorer?: Poorer...f-ing bmw
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?: Partying
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?: Arguing
20. How will you be spending Christmas?: Xmas eve with my dads side, xmas day with my moms. WOOT.
22. Did you fall in love in 2004?: No, do i ever?
23. How many one night stands?: hahaha
24. What were your favourite TV programmes?: Desperate Housewives, Real world and Road Rules challenges of course and sex and the city.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?: Um no not really, i dont hate anyone at the moment.
26. What was the best book you read?: Five people you meet in heaven
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?: I dont know, lame.
28. What did you want and get?: To move outta bakersfield
29 What did you want and not get?: A closet in our dorm room!
30. What was your Favourite film of this year?: The Notebook and Spanglish, hands down.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?: I turned 20 and came to bakersfield, hung out with my homies, had dinner with friends and family, then partied it up in a hotel with my girlz then drove home the next day with the largest hangover known to man.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?: NO DEATH!
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004?: Same as usual, nothing to exciting changed.
34. What kept you sane? My friends.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?: Brad pitt....ohhh baby!
36. What political issue stirred you the most?: Prop 71
37. Who did you miss?: Everyone in bakersfield
38. Who was the best new person you met?: RACHEL!!!
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004: Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Hardcore.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: i hate these questions, i always draw a huge blank.